(Results last updated on 06:00 PM February 22nd, 2018.)
- VTU B.E / B.Tech results of the 5th and 6th semester of all regions are announced.(Non-CBCS & CBCS)
- VTU B.E / B.Tech results of the 3rd and 4th semester of all regions are announced.
- VTU B.E / B.Tech results of the 7th semester of all regions are announced.(Non-CBCS)
- VTU B.E / B.Tech results of the 8th semester of all regions have been announced. (Non-CBCS)
- VTU B.E / B.Tech results of 1st & 2nd semester of Bangalore, Kalaburgi and
- Mysore region CBCS scheme has been announced. (CBCS and Non CBCS)
- VTU B.E / B.Tech results of 1st & 2nd semester of Belagavi region CBCS and
- Non-CBCS scheme has been announced. (Non-CBCS)
- VTU B.Arch results of 1 – 10 semester of all regions. (Non-CBCS)
- VTU B.Arch results of 1 – 5 semester of all regions. (CBCS)
- VTU B.E / B.Tech results of 1st & 2nd semester of Belagavi region. (CBCS)
VTU NON-CBCS RESULTS
VTU CBCS RESULTS
VISWESVARAYA TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY (VTU): VTU RESULTS for odd semester exams and odd , even semester backlog VTU results are started to be updated as usually the results are going to updated from higher semester to lower semester but unexpectedly this time vtu results of 1st year CBCS and NON-CBCS are announced first and later they updated the 8th sem results, Exit scheme students results will be announced before any other semester as they have not written regular semester exams. VTU results non-cbcs Results announce firstly by final year students which are commenced on December-2017 January-2018 for M.TECH, MBA, B.E, B.TECH, MCA, M.E.
VTU REGULAR RESULTS TABLE
|VTU Results of Semester||Region||Branch||Announced or Not|
|1st Semester CBCS Results||All Region||All Branch||Announced|
|2nd Semester CBCS Results||All Region||All Branch||Announced|
|3rd Semester CBCS Results||All Region||All Branch||Announced|
|4th Semester CBCS Results||All Region||All Branch||Announced|
|5th Semester CBCS Results||All Region||All Branch||Not Announced|
|1st Semester (Non-CBCS) Results||All Region||All Branch||Announced|
|2nd Semester (Non-CBCS) Results||All Region||All Branch||Announced|
|3rd Semester (Non-CBCS) Results||All Region||All Branch||Announced|
|4th Semester (Non-CBCS) Results||All Region||All Branch||Announced|
|5th Semester (Non-CBCS) Results||All Region||All Branch||Announced|
|6th Semester (Non-CBCS) Results||All Region||All Branch||Not Announced|
|7th Semester (Non-CBCS) Results||All Region||All Branch||Announced|
|8th Semester (Non-CBCS) Results||All Region||All Branch||Announced|
|5th Semester Exit Scheme Results||All Region||All Branch||Not Announced|
|7th Semester Exit Scheme Results||All Region||All Branch||Not Announced|
For the benefits of exit scheme students, VTU will announce one-time exit scheme
results early in the month of February on official website vtu.ac.in 2018
Check your VTU Results Held on December January 2017/2018, CBCS Results, NonCBCS Results, and VTU Revaluation results by entering your University Serial Number (USN) above.
VTU results today as per the latest update from university sources, valuation process will be wrapped up in next few days and results announcement will begin as per schedule.
VTU is struggling to give the results as soon as possible but there is some delay in announcement of vtu results evaluating of answer scripts are likely to be finished
be connected with us we will provide you the updates as early as possible when VTU updates the announcement of results.
Reasons for Delaying 5th and 6th-semester results of all-region results of both CBCS as well as NON-CBCS is scheduled to announce in 1-2 days. VTU RESULTS 2017-2018
VTU has faced severe server issues and now server migration is going on as the website is showing IP address is not available and other errors. Students can stay tuned with us for results announcement dates.
Steps to Check VTU Results 2018:
- Visit the direct link provided.https://vtuinfo.in/vtu-results/
- The result page will be displayed.
- If you are a student of Non-CBCS scheme
- Enter your University Seat number “USN” provided by the college.
- Click on Submit button.
- The results will appear on the screen.
- For more Check the Provided table below to know the announcement of your result.
- Also, don’t forget to check your region and branch.
- If your results are marked as “TO BE ANNOUNCED LATER” or showing invalid USN then there is no reason to panic, it will be declared shortly.
- have a good day.😊
Also check: VTU Notes
Note: VTU INFO has not indexed any results we are providing results from official website when you submit your use in the drop-down result box you will get redirected to official websites Results Page. we do not take any responsibility for any invalid for broken results. All updates regarding VTU crash course results and vtu revaluation results dates can be seen here and we will update it as soon as we get official confirmation. we are just trying to reduce the load on the official site by sending single request per USN and this is exclusively made to view VTU fast results 2018. SMS result update service and Email updates service have been added to help the students. We request everyone to stay calm and try to reload the page as long as you find your results.If you are getting the invalid results or withheld earlier but your semester results are already announced then please check again and try again. VTU has updated the results database. If you are still getting invalid then please wait for the next update. Download M.tech 4th semester Project results announced.
The main problem faced by the students after the announcement of VTU RESULTS 2018 is that the official website will get busy due to heavy visitors on the website so it takes so many time to show you the result while you are in tension it also sucks you, so as the solution to that our website will provide you the same result as in official vtu results website to reduce the load on official website
Follow VTUINFO on Facebook and Twitter to get all the latest updates regarding VTU Results and VTU Revaluation Results 2018. If anyone has any issue or want to report something, please contact us, We will try to fix the issue as soon as possible.